Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PENSIONER'S CARD

I have received my pensioner's card, well ahead of my official optional retirement date of 22 July.

JPA must be saluted for the being ridiculously efficient in issuing the card.

I do hope the giving out of gratuity and golden handshake money is as fast too.

With the card my mind is already thinking of retirement from the department. I'm not going to stop working but just stop working with the department.

UMK is begging me to consider working there, but there is also UDM. I am more inmclined to accept the latter, not for anything else but just because it is in KT, much closer to home.

Have to see their offers first though.

3 comments:

Wan Sharif said...

selalu nya begitulah..
They are very efficient.. when you hope they are not efficient.. but inefficient when you need them to be very efficient..
Lumrah alam!!?
tak kena tempat...
sabar jer ler..he, he

Bagman and Butler said...

Whoopee! I'm trying to figure out how to retire myself in a year or so. There's so much I want to do. Of course, it may be tough since paying the mortgage and eating are still high on my list

azahar said...

I just retire from my department, but I will have to continue working, doing something that I love to do and do it without unnecessary pressure...