Below are things, or human actions or inactions that I meet daily , that I hate most (not necessarily in order of importance):
1. Drivers that never put on on their headlights when it is still / already dark - I wonder why, may be they think that they will save power by doing that!
2. People who take too long a time at ATM doing whatever they are doing, oblivious to the long line of people waiting behind them.
3. Drivers who flash their high beam whenever they want to overtake other car. I'll normally voluntarily go to the left whenever I saw a high-powered cars looming behind me (out of respect perhaps), but will stay on the right if the car behind me is flashing!
4. Drivers who drive ever so slowly as if they have all the time in this world for himself and no one else is driving on the road or makan angin. I would not mind if the car is twenty years old...but a brand new Volvo 240S or other cars in the same class or better doing just that ?????
5. Smokers who proudly and arrogantly puffing away in public places blowing away polluting-smoke into my face and messing up places with cigarette butts and ashes!
6. Public outcry when price of chicken goes up by 50 sen a kilo, but silent as a graveyard when fish prices go up by leaps and bound.
7. Looking at people wrongly-dressed or overly-dressed, like wearing revealing dresses in religious occassions or wearing T-shirts in formal meetings or worst still wearing fancy dresses to night markets!
8. Being overly-charged for food that is under par in taste, presentation and slow in preparing.
9. Visitors who come visiting unannounced at very odd hours such as very late at nights, when I just arrived home from work.
10. Drivers or passengers wantonly throwing rubbish out of their cars onto the highways!