Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SHE'S STILL MY DAUGHTER

She was on her way to Kota Kinabalu, her very first time flying there. She was attending a negotiation course in INTAN Sabah.

Like always, I was worried about her safety. I knew that she was experience enough to handle the journey, but being a father, I was still a bit jittery about her travelling all alone.

I quickly called fellow Sdaras up there, Dr Punimin and Dr Nasip, in Kota Kinabalu. Dr Punimin gave me Dr Normah's number.

I called her and she graciously arranged for her office car to fetch Diyana at the airports and send her to INTAN. One probelem solved! That was what the advantage of having a friend.

She safely landed at KK Airports at 2.30 and at 3.00 she was received by a female officer and a driver from Dr Normah's lab. As requested, they brought Diyana to Phillipines market for souvenir hunting.

Diyana was very impressed with INTAN's facilities, especially the room. I hope she would have an interesting and fruitful training there.

No comments: