Monday, December 7, 2009

I REALLY HATE QUEUE CUTTERS

As I have said many times before the act of some people cutting queues always makes my blood boiling.

It is difficult for me to remain calm and cool everytime I see cars speeding on the emergency lane as if the road was his and he was the lone driver on the road.

Can you imagine here we were, the well-disciplined drivers, loyally and patiently queueing 4-5 kilometres when suddenly cars speeding on both the left and right lanes and then re-entered the main lane as they approached the bridge.

Because of the badly damaged road surfaces in many segments of the Kuantan-Chukai road, long queues were unavoidable, especially when the road neared bridges. In such cases, only one way traffic was alllowed to use the bridge at any one time resulting in rather long queues everywhere.

No comments: