Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PRAY FOR PEACE & QUIET

As February showed itself, my retirement day gets closer by the day. All I want now is peace and quiet. No more nerve-wrecking incidents and much hurrahs.

All I want is to complete what I am supposed to do in a smooth way. No more controversies if possible.

But from things that is happening now, I doubt it. I will still have a few.

One is the enforcement of illegal planting of oil palm trees on our TKPA Tebat. After it being stopped and a few postponements, it restarted on 2 February. But today, again, we received orders from above, to stop.

I don't know why, but it looks like the tresspassers are winning. The illegals are winning. Is this the so-called 'people first'? I hope not.

If it is, then there will be more tresspassings coming!

I am jealous of Hamidin, he is already on leave before his retirement in April. I will do so too if I have the leave, but I don't. I have just a few days.

No comments: