Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DAYS ARE SURE MOVING FASTER

It was true what Hasnan told me that after the dreadfully slow moving March April would be faster.

Indeed April is moving fast, infact too fast. Suddenly it is already 21 April today and with the busy last few days, with the State Assembly and all, April will soon give way to May.

As of today I have got only 37 working days to go and I hope I will make it healthy and wise by the time my pre-retirement and final long leave comes, that's on 16 June.

When May comes, I am sure time will fly like no one's business. With two public holidays on 7 and 28, well May too soon will be overtaken by June.

But I have still got five districts to visit before saying sayonara to my staffs. I wonder whether I have time. But try I will, for the last time.

When June comes it will be time for me to start packing my things.

No comments: